Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sorry for Being MIA and a Card

Hello again! I know I have been missing, well actually more like putting my blog aside for a bit. Life has been crazy- between work and training and the hubby and father-in-law not being well, my plate was a little too full. I had to focus on doing one thing at a time and crafting was put on hold. But everything is settling down a bit and I am able to release some stress through my creativity.


I recently went to a baby shower to welcome a new little bundle and was excited to test drive some new to me stamps. 

I one of my Pink Cat Studio stamps that I got recently from one of my favorite ladies on Spliltcoaststampers, Vicki. You can check her out here and see all her stamps in search of a new home (lol). Anyways I used some of my new Recollections card stock, the brown polka dots for the background. I then paired it with pink K&Co small polka dot paper. I mounted all that on a card base from Wal-Mart. The sentiment is from an MFT A La Mode stamp set. I used my new boarder punch and my new flower punches. I coloured the image with my Prismacolor pencils. I was please with how it turned out and the recipient was really impressed, which made me feel good. 

I don't have enough Copics yet to colour my images, but I am hoping to change that soon. I am also hoping to get a camera soon so I don't have to keep taking pictures with my Ipod. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great week! 

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! Very sweet image and I love the paper and the border you punched along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the way you've framed the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card! Love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image. I know the mama-to-be had to just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete