Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project Shares/ Entries for BAcraftygirl's Challenge

Hey everyone!

I just thought I would share a couple of things I have created lately. I was inspired to do so, so I could enter BAcraftygirl's challenge on YouTube. Here is the link to her channel so you can go check her out: http://www.youtube.com/user/BAcraftygirl

You had to use four stamps while creating your project. Repeats of stamps counted. So here is what I came up with.

Here is my first project which is a Post It holder:
Here is the link to the video I made about my Post It Holder (<-- click here)

Here is my second project which was a wipe board (white board? lol):

The link to my video about this project/entry can be found here.

And last but not least for my last entry I added some stamped embellishments to a photo my fur baby McGee. The link to the video about this project can be found here.

Thanks again for stopping by. Go visit BAcraftygirl's channel and check out all the contest entries and all her awesome projects. I am thinking about possibly doing more videos, but I need a regular camera, since my dog ate mine (well, killed it by chewing it). I would like to do a haul of all the stamps I have gotten off the Splitcoaststampers site and some more project shares. So hopefully that is what's to come!

1 comment:

  1. Love your post-it holder! Fun project! I wanted to check in and wish you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete