Friday, January 11, 2013

All That Scraps Wednesday Colour Challenge

Hey, I'm back with another challenge entry. I figured I was on a roll so why quit now? Ha ha! Anyways I have created a card for the current All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. This week it is a colour challenge. The colours you are to use are pink, red and chocolate. To participate in the challenge you must use those colours and include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Then link up to original challenge post.

Here is what I created:


I got my main idea from the card I made for the Some Odd Girl Challenge. I liked the image off to the side and on the doily. I also liked the paper pieces with the fish tail banner ends. My main image is C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Ice Cream Birgitta. I coloured her in the challenge colours. I popped her up on dimensional foam to make her stand out on the busy background. I also incorporated the theme colours into my background papers, which is a great way to use up some of your scraps. I added some sewing around the edges, just because (again) I liked the way it looks. The tag under her with the sentiment is from one of the paper pads that I got for Christmas, which is from Pebbles. It is hard to see (sorry again for the poor image quality) but it says "enjoy the little things." I thought it was cute and fit into the theme as it was pink.

So I hope you enjoy, or take something to give you a spark to get creating. The ATS Wednesday Challenge is open until January 15, so there is still time to enter. :)  

 

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. the banners on the back are totally brilliant :)

    Love it.

    thank you for joining ATS Challenge.

    Hugs
    Yenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh she is so darn cute, I love this! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so super adorable! I love the CC image and those banners look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love how you used the paper banners! She is a darling image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout. Really cute card, and the stitching gives a great finish to the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the banners, Eryn! And I love your profile piccie - cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet, I love all the cute banners behind her, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific card design! Loving those banners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Just love that image and makes me want spring to come so much faster for ice cream!! LOL...thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete