Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Entry for Totally Mad Tea Party

Hello again! I am back with a project share/challenge entry. I want to be more active in challenges this year, so I am starting with this one from Simon Says Stamp and Show blog. It is an "anything goes" challenge and the theme is Totally Mad (no rules) Tea Party. This is challenge is inspired by your take on this theme, so it seemed like fun.

I decided to go in the direction of being "tea" themed, so I created a tea bag holder/card. Here is what I made:
 This is what the holder looks like when it is closed. It ties with the ribbon so the tea bag won't fall out. I created my own sentiment using my Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABCs.

This is what the holder looks like when you open it up. One side is the pocket and the other I stamped a tea pot border and left a little space to write a message.

Above is a closer view of what each side looks like.

The challenge is open until 11:59pm (EST) on January 6, 2013. For more information and to participate, because you can win a gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store, visit the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog and check it out!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! I love tea, and love how you will present this. The fun trim and tea pots. I hope you have a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a project! The pocket is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete