Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some Odd Girl January Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I am back with another card/challenge entry. I am in LOVE with the stamps from Some Odd Girl, even though I only own set so far (lol)! I am hoping to add some more to my collection in the very near future! Not only are they really cute, but they stamps nicely and are fun to colour. Here is a link to the January challenge so you can see what the sketch looks like (http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/2013/01/january-challenge/).

Below are some photos of the card I made for this challenge (I apologize for the poor photo quality, I am using my Iphone to take pictures until my hunny and I are able to buy a camera):




The stamp set is actually one of the Christmas ones, "HollyDay Gwen". I got it for a great deal on Black Friday. I coloured her with Copic Markers in pinks and greens to match the papers. Her hair is my favorite brown Copic combination, E37, E29 and E49. The sentiment is from the same set. I stamped it in red Brilliance ink. I think it looks more like a Valentines card, which makes me happy because that means that the stamp set is versatile, even though it technically a Christmas set.

The Sketch Challenge is open until January 29th at midnight EST. All you have to do is create a card inspired by the sketch. You must use Some Odd Girl stamps, including sentiments and accessories. Now I am off to go browse, I have my eye on the "Dancin Mae" stamp, as well as some of the new releases.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Eryn! I love how you colored her, as her hair is just lovely! I am not familiar with this line of stamps, so I am off to check them out. I like stamps that I can color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the Some Odd Girl stamps although I only have a few so far! This one is so cute! Love the doily too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! She is adorable! Thanks for joining us this month at SOG!!

    ReplyDelete